Friday, December 23, 2011

Some Ehukai Sandbar action 12/15/11

So I've been out here on Oahu for a 11 days now. After staying down the street from pipe for 5 nights altogether, getting barreled a lot, partying at the volcom house, lovin' life at an outdoor rave, and doin a lot of cruising in between, it's safe to say this is turning out to be a very well-rounded trip. With the hospitality and informative introduction to the North Shore by accomplished waterman and Waimea charger, Chris Owens, I've been able to savor the fruits of OTW, backdoor, and pipe comfortably. His brother, Bobby Owens (a 70's pro surfer who still rips), is also a new friend and an interesting brain to pick. While his son Stephen was in town, Bobby would take pictures instead of surf and I was lucky enough to partake during this small day sesh at the sandbar. More shots to come from the past of couple days. PS: I wish I had some cool lifestyle pics to fill yall in on all the action and beauty outside of the water like Cheney here, but, I'll leave that to the imagination.


















 Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment