Sunday, December 18, 2011

And the 24 hr Journey to Nippon Begins...

Day 1

5:15 am: Woke up in San Diego

6:15 am: 2 hr drive to Los Angeles

8:30 am: Arrived in South Pasadena, CA

10:45 am: 40 min drive to LAX (thanks Jeff Gonzales)


SNACK PACK!!

11:30 am: Arrived at LAX


11:45 am: Check-In




Throughout the last six years of doing this trip every Decmember, I've never seen the International Airport this empty. I was literally the only person to walk through the security checkpoint...

12:45 pm:


...so I decided to start drinking in preparation for my 12 hr flight

2:10 pm: Boarded a flying boat that seats close to 700 people...I dont know how I feel about this...


2:30 am:

...Nevertheless, made it safely to Narita 国際空港, thanks to music


"welcome home"#stoked...


clean...


technological...


delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment